After Kemahiran BM dalam Pendidikan , which always succeeds in working up my appetite (I don't know why), I planned to pay my school fees together with 2 other coursemates, Hui Sun and Chiew Yen. :) So we walked from the Education Faculty to the Chancellory, where the Jabatan Bendahari is situated. And took some pictures on the way there. :) Hui Sun and Chiew Yen with their matching purple umbrellas! Chiew Yen and I posing in front of the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia thingy Hui Sun and Chiew Yen were chatting excitedly about having lunch in the high-class (comparatively) restaurant in the Chancellory building. Both of them had been there once, while I, always the "slowest", had yet to visit the place. Apparently, there was nice food in nice air-conditioned rooms and nice tables and chairs that were comfy and even looked nice and clean. (Unlike our respective college cafeterias where your hair will start to bleed oil and grease after spending less than a...
Nana, my roomie haha Seriously le , not with boy-boy. heee XD We went out for lunch together last week cos we were both free. She had no classes, I had none too. So she offered to take me to Ming Ming 's - a Chinese food stall place that sells quite a variety of food at a reasonable price too. haha Lagipun , had a craving for Chinese food that week. :P Got up early, and took the UKM Zone 6K bus together- gether to the KTM station. Chatted all the way walking the short distance from the KTM station to Ming Ming 's. Oh, by that time, I was already hungry. haha And when you take food for one when you're hungry, it's not a really good idea. Cos you tend to take food enough for 3 instead. >.< It was really......not bad! haha Annnnddddd.....they provided free hot (over-salty though) soup and some chilled leong char too. Not bad ba . Some good Chinese food for a change instead of there's- cili-padi- in-everything-I-challenge-you-to-find-one th...
I grew up with nursery rhymes. I don't remember actually learning them in kindergarten, but give me one line, and I'll be able to tell you the rest. Well, most of it anyway. I guess Tadika Kiddyhouse did a good job in teaching kids their nursery rhymes. (No, no, no understanding needed. Just rote memorization! Good job!) :D I can remember every word to "Hey Diddle Diddle". If you ask me nicely I can sing it for you :) Hey Diddle diddle The cat and the fiddle The cow jumped over the moon The little dog laughed to see such sport And the dish ran away with the spoon. One question though: Have you ever wondered what these children's nursery rhymes mean? We've always accepted the unacceptable in nursery rhymes. How a cat learned to play a fiddle, how a cow can jump over the moon, how a dog can laugh, and how dishes can elope with spoons. But one nursery rhyme that's kinda got me stumped is "This Old Man." This old man, he played one...
Comments