I grew up with nursery rhymes. I don't remember actually learning them in kindergarten, but give me one line, and I'll be able to tell you the rest. Well, most of it anyway. I guess Tadika Kiddyhouse did a good job in teaching kids their nursery rhymes. (No, no, no understanding needed. Just rote memorization! Good job!) :D I can remember every word to "Hey Diddle Diddle". If you ask me nicely I can sing it for you :) Hey Diddle diddle The cat and the fiddle The cow jumped over the moon The little dog laughed to see such sport And the dish ran away with the spoon. One question though: Have you ever wondered what these children's nursery rhymes mean? We've always accepted the unacceptable in nursery rhymes. How a cat learned to play a fiddle, how a cow can jump over the moon, how a dog can laugh, and how dishes can elope with spoons. But one nursery rhyme that's kinda got me stumped is "This Old Man." This old man, he played one...
Comments
serves good crab and lala and tofu :D:D:D
welcome home darling
li- we r very happy to have you home with us
now only complete le
all five of us in a small happy family
somehow if one of you not around
atmosphere different
it just feels like there's a missing element or what
v hard to explain lah...
tho not totally free and on holiday bec of pre practicum
at least you ll be home
that 's what matters )=
treasuring these times cos v soon all you kids will leave our lair and build your own beautiful nests loh...boo hoo hoo
haha You do? lol. Food there not bad ba. hehe XD
>>william
It's the corner Chinese restaurant in Thivy Jaya. :)
>>T.E.J. Davin
Awwww. Kesian, how come still in Bangi? Not yet back in Malacca? You doing third sem meh?