Rebirth

Joined a writing group couple of months ago on Facebook, called The Writer's Tower. And each month, there is a theme for which we can write anything, be it short stories, non-fiction, poems etc. We share them and receive feedback from each other on them.

I have already completed 3 short stories for the group, one for January and two for March (I missed February's). I had been sharing them on Facebook notes and sharing the links there on the Facebook group.

However, I do have some reservations about making my writing so public and easily accessible, especially on Facebook. So henceforth, I intend to publish my writings here, where I can still stake a claim on them as the owner of this blog domain.

Look forward to my short stories (as I have pretty much given up on blogging -.-)!

Maybe this blog will come alive again, if only just to keep my stories :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"To My Parents: I'm Not Your Damn Slave."

Z

This Old Man