Jakuns
After Kemahiran BM dalam Pendidikan , which always succeeds in working up my appetite (I don't know why), I planned to pay my school fees together with 2 other coursemates, Hui Sun and Chiew Yen. :) So we walked from the Education Faculty to the Chancellory, where the Jabatan Bendahari is situated. And took some pictures on the way there. :) Hui Sun and Chiew Yen with their matching purple umbrellas! Chiew Yen and I posing in front of the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia thingy Hui Sun and Chiew Yen were chatting excitedly about having lunch in the high-class (comparatively) restaurant in the Chancellory building. Both of them had been there once, while I, always the "slowest", had yet to visit the place. Apparently, there was nice food in nice air-conditioned rooms and nice tables and chairs that were comfy and even looked nice and clean. (Unlike our respective college cafeterias where your hair will start to bleed oil and grease after spending less than a...
Comments