Laziness

Like I said in my first post of this month, there were actually a lot of events that I had been involved in this past semester.

One of the MAIN reasons why I am so darn lazy to blog about them is because.......

I already have.

See, there's this other blog that I had set up because of my SPKG (Generic Skills Evaluation System) mentor - who believes that using a blog as an online portfolio would lessen the burden for us when documenting activities that would earn us good points in the soft skill department of which she is to evaluate.

So, since those activities that I were involved in were also activities that she could evaluate me in terms of leadership and teamwork, I had to do a report or a write up of what I had to do for those events.

So, if you are interested in the other activities I was involved in during my past sem, you can read them here, here and here.

I guess this just proves how LAZY I am kan?
Oh well, it is the holidays ! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"To My Parents: I'm Not Your Damn Slave."

This Old Man

Z