Revival?

I have spent the past few days going through all my past blog posts. I felt that I needed something, anything to motivate me, inspire me, to write again.

Strangely, I impressed myself with my past writing ! When I started this blog, it was just after Young Writers' Camp, and consequently, that put me on a fervor for writing and blogging. The ideas were literally flowing and every day I would blog; blog about simple things, silly things, random things, significant things. I enjoyed reading all the comments as well. Funny and witty responses between my lovely readers *blush* and me.

I was so proud of the fact that I had written 30 posts in as many days during my blog's first month of existence ! I know, right? How did I do it?

Now look at this sad space on the World Wide Web that I call my blog - 2 posts in 4 months? I guess you can call that an achievement as well ! >.< Pathetic.

Anyhow, from here on out, I am going to do my best and make up for all that time of silence ! I'm sure you guys (now non-existent readers I suppose) were just dying for my profound words of wisdom, pictures of my utter flawless beauty (camwhoring photos) and my charm and wit !

I shall now satisfy you !

Yikes. That sounded wrong. >.<

Anyways.

Like I said, I'm gonna give you guys what you really want (don't deny it !):

ME ! :)

To start off, here's one of my most recent photos (I know you're dying to seeeee :P):


And here's a bonus for you, cos you deserve itttt :D


Mwah !
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"To My Parents: I'm Not Your Damn Slave."

This Old Man

Z