Award Goes To Me!!!






Given by: Amanda
Receiver: Meeeeeee!!! :)

"Oh, I'd like to thank my parents for raising me,
and my brothers, despite all their teasing,
all my friends,
who have helped me in so many different ways,
and even those who are not my friends
(I bet you must be kicking yourself
for not being my friend!),
and even the cleaner mak cik
who never fails to say hello to me in the mornings
when I see her!
Thank you, and arigatou gozaimasu!"


Award rules :
1. Insert this badge or the pic above to inform u have been awarded.
2. Make sure u take the pic n say who it is from.
3. You should tell 10 facts or hobbies about yourself.
4. You should choose 5 other bloggers (easier the ones who follow you) and mention their names in your blog
5. Don't forget to go to their blog and tell them they have been tagged !!!


So here goes:

10 facts about myself




1. I am almost five feet. *Crap. I should not be telling you guys this. >.<*
2. I like writing short stories. I like for people to read them and tell me what they think. :) 
3. I like sleeping on myside (so next time you see 'pillow lines' on one side of my face, do NOT say anything). 
4. I prefer sitting on my butt and onlining in my room in spaghettis and shorts than go shopping! (but I do enjoy the occasional outing! XD) 
5. I love the smell of Sunsilk shampoo :) 
6. I always think that my body is not very proportionate. (I have realllllyyyy short legs >.<) 
7. I get emo easily. Watching a Japanese drama series made me cry buckets!!! 
8. Almost all my pants, jeans, trousers..... need to be altered. Length-wise. 
9. I love French manicures!!! *teehee* 
10. People think I'm a goody-two-shoes but I just may surprise you!! XD 

5 fellow award receivers:

::Hoc Mun::
::Hannah::
::Jared::
::Xinli::
::May Lee::

Your turn!!!! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"To My Parents: I'm Not Your Damn Slave."

This Old Man

Z