Camwhore Poll Results

Do I have the CAMWHORE disease?

Yes!!

According to my latest poll (as above), 60% has voted me as suffering from the camwhore disease. Sigh. I have to disagree but...what can I say? People like to poke fun at me all the time. I mean, voting Yes!! when it's obviously a no?? I wouldn't put it past some of my "good" friends to do just that! *coughwilliamcough*

10% has voted No. Finally, people who dare to speak the truth!! I'm sure, there must have been pressure from SOME others *coughwilliamcough* to vote Yes, but despite the threats and accusations, they remain strong and most importantly, honest.

10% is undecided as to my current illness, and another 10% couldn't care less about whether I am sick or well, or maybe even dead. I feel so blessed -_-"'

Comments

Unknown said…
CamWHORE... you maybe...

Clement definitely a yes.... there is no doubting that...

Popular posts from this blog

"To My Parents: I'm Not Your Damn Slave."

This Old Man

Z