I Think I Have A Disease

I think I'm getting sick.

I see the symptoms.

And they scare the h*** outta me.

Oh, no.
Am I really suffering from this disease?
I don't have much knowledge or facts on this condition.
Although, I suspect that I'm not the only one who suffers from it.

People have told me that I have it. I look back surprised, shocked, defiant.
"I do?"
"Seriously??"
"No, I do not!"

Ish. I would know if I was sick, okay? I'm not dumb.
But as someone pointed out to me, I have to admit.
A person who didn't know any better would have to come to that exact same conclusion.

But, I'll let you guys decide alright?





Am I suffering from the CAMWHORE disease?
Yes?
No?

I soo do NOT!!!!
Right? *gulps*

Comments

Wil Liam said…
Tahu tak apa....and it's the same pose everytime.
Liz said…
>>william
Whaaattttt
I've kind discovered that's my good angle. So people should keep taking their good angle so they look good right? Why would they NOT take their good angle and look horrible?? >.<
You're just jealous aren't you? ;P
It's okay, I understand heee
yes u r darling..lol!!!tiz is de effect of hvin cam hp...hehehehe!neway u lukin great lizard!!miz ya palli..
Liz said…
>>Winzi Sherlz
OMG babe!!! I've missed you!! haha
Good to hear from you....keep in touch darling...You're looking (and sounding) good too!! XD

p.s: I can't comment on your blog babe...some setting problem maybe?
zit???..i hv changed de setting nw darlin'hopfully it allows u 2 drop a comment nw!!tc babe!!:)
Timothy K. said…
diseased u are.... kit has caught it too... im the only one immune...

Popular posts from this blog

"To My Parents: I'm Not Your Damn Slave."

This Old Man

Z