Playing God

Today, I was God.

I mean, I played God.

I mean, I felt like God.

Well...you know what I mean.

Here are some of my creations:



Turd.
A 3-tiered one too
Okay, I didn't make this one.
My brother Tim did.
Made in the image of the Creator ;P




A pink panda



A white panda
to keep the pink one company





Supposed to be a Chinese man with slit eyes
but turned out more like Ultraman
A success either way :)



White face with pink eyes

Pink face with white eyes
to keep white-face-with-pink-eyes company too





My personal favourite:
The pig



I know my creations are not the prettiest things you've seen. But aren't they the CUTEST??!!!
I know I've got to work on the eyes for the pig, and maybe hair for white-face and pink-face. Or a mouth.
But not bad, eh? ;P

They did not exactly come to life after putting them in boiling water. But oh well, they served their purpose. *pats stomach* *burps*

p.s: For those who are still CLUELESS, they are actually the glutinous balls that are made specially during the Winter Solstice Festival. They are cooked in sugary syrup with ginger (the more the better!) and pandan leaves. Serve hot.

p.p.s: Yes, I ate my creations. And boy, did they taste good!! Yummy! *licks lips*

p.p.p.s: I can't wait to make more next year...Teehee

Comments

Unknown said…
I don't want to play God. I just want to eat your creations.... Please... They look so nice..
xinli said…
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want the pandas!!!!! anything i make out of glutinous rice flour is big and ugly after cooked... how'd u get them to be so CUTE???

Popular posts from this blog

"To My Parents: I'm Not Your Damn Slave."

Z

This Old Man