You Are the Reason

I suddenly thought of this song...I like it. We always sing it when Christmas time comes round the corner. But I personally feel we should always sing it as a reminder to us of what God has done for each and everyone of us, believers or non-believers alike.

God loves us people! And God loves you.

We Are the Reason


As little children
We would dream of Christmas morn
And all the gifts and toys
We knew we'd find
But we never realized a baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift
Of our lives

And we were the reason
That he gave His life
We were the reason that he suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us a reason to live

As the years went by
We learnt more about gifts
Giving of ourselves and what that means
On a dark and cloudy day
A man hung crying in the rain
Because of love
Because of love

I've finally found the reason for living
It's in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do every word that I say
I'll be giving my all
Just for Him
For Him...

And we are the reason
That He gave His life
We are the reason that He suffered and died
To a world that was lost
He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live

He is my reason to live

Comments

Unknown said…
I like the song too... It one of those that I remember all the time and hum whenever i think of it.

I like the Slam article you wrote, but must it all end with suicide??
Liz said…
>>Arnan Koh
I have a perverse liking to stories of that kind. I like writing those kinda stories..muahahahhaa *evil laugh*
Anonymous said…
hi testing first girl
Anonymous said…
hi girl its nice to know that u have been doing good with god. the last we chatted inmsn u were pretty down.. its alright life is full of ups&downs.. i really love this song.. i was listening today afternoon in youtube to this song while posting this comment to u and i am listening again now haha.. i too take inspiration from christian songs it helps us to look through the thoughts and mind of the composer of the song and it has its way to heal our heart..keep up the good work..love ya bubbly..

Popular posts from this blog

"To My Parents: I'm Not Your Damn Slave."

Z

This Old Man