Wish Upon A Star

Well, I can't be writing to Santa can I? How can I write to someone who does not exist???!! (Apologies to all young 'uns out there for bursting your bubble)

But, i can wish on the pretty wittle stars shining soo brightly up above our heads in the heavens above.

Star light, Star bright,
First star I see tonight,
Wish I may,
Wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

~
Jethro from classic Disney movie Pinocchio

I'm a very simple person. I don't ask for much. My biggest craving is for....no, no chocolates.
BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. I really want lots of books this year. Here are a few titles I am craving for.....


1) Keeping Faith - Jodi Picoult
2) Mercy - Jodi Picoult
3) Vanishing Acts - Jodi Picoult
4) Second Glance - Jodi Picoult
5) Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
6) Picture Perfect - Jodi Picoult
7) Harvesting the Heart - Jodi Picoult
8) Songs of the Humpback Whale - Jodi Picoult
9) Twilight - Stephanie Meyers
10) Kite Runner - Khaled Husseini

Needless to say, I am a Jodi Picoult fan. Although, I am pretty interested in the the Twilight saga by Stephanie Meyers. There are...4 books, true? Ahem.

So here I am, sending my wishes, hoping and hoping that the stars will hear me, and grant me them...

Will you be my star? ;P

Reminder #1: Christmas is coming!
Reminder #2: You haven't got me a prezzie..I know it. So.

You know what to do. teehee

Comments

Aravin said…
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES BE GRANTED, MY CHILD (ahem....ahem...FRIEND). that line must be said in a very deep and loud voice. hahahaahaha
Anonymous said…
hahahaha. save the trouble and list "all jodi picoult's works". teeheee. i just bought a thousand splendid suns yesterday. so excited! i hope your wishes will be granted. ;)
Liz said…
Hey. Just wish that they'll be granted only a? No "I'll-grant-you-your-wishes"?? ;P

Popular posts from this blog

"To My Parents: I'm Not Your Damn Slave."

Z

This Old Man